Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 1/40

I have been in Bahrain for one week and this is the first chance I have had to post. I have never been busier in my life. I am under a steady stress so I am always working hard to try to keep up -that is good. We checked and inventoried the ship from bow to stern, mast to keel, and took command. Yesterday I moved into an apartment where I will be able to stay two out of three nights we are in port. It is good to get away from the ship when possible, but mission readiness is first always. We are on six day work weeks and today is the weekend for us. I am on duty for the first weekend and have been busy for almost the whole day. But I have some time to read, pray and touch base with loved ones. I can't ask for more. Yesterday and today I read Ephesians and Phillipians respectively. It made me appreciate the church and all the brothers and sisters I have back home. Thank the Lord for all his blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment