Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Basketball

I am starting to get my feet back under me and feel like things are somewhat normal. I haven't found any kind of routine yet, but I did get to play basketball with a bunch of guys yesterday. I felt like I did in high school when I loved basketball. It was a great time. After the first game in my running shoes, I went and bought some basketball shoes.

Nothing much else to report. I am staying busy and we are getting things done. I am hoping to have my first day off since leaving San Diego (Nov 2) this Friday. It will happen if just nothing goes wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you bought some basketball shoes. Hopefully that means you will keep playing! I hope you continue the 1/40, 2/40, etc. posts. I'd enjoy keeping track of your time accomplished and read the summaries of your weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete