Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all. Since I have written, we have been to Abu Dhabi, UAE and back. We are enjoying some rest time for the holidays. We have tried to have a Christmas experience as well as we could, but it just isn't the same out here. At least I have facebook to keep me a little closer to Christmas at home. I appreciate the letters I have received and apologize for not responding to them individually. Just know that they are appreciated.
I got a major qualification this week, so I feel pretty good about that. Ready to stay engaged for the next qualification. The Lord continues to be good to me, even though I am not faithful to him. His mercy is great. I am really out of things to say. Keep praying for me and letting me know how you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You're a hero at our house. :) Is this 7/40?

    ReplyDelete